Tuesday, April 28, 2009

'Something I'm Proud Of' 3 & 'My Favourite Game'

Harshan,"I'm proud of my sticker book."
I'm quite surprised to find that our children do not respond very well to the topic 'Something I'm Proud of'. Very few children wanted to do a Show & Tell on it. When I asked them candidly,"Don't you have something you're proud of and would like to share?" They chorused in unison,"Nooooooo ..."

Perhaps our children need a more obvious demonstration of our pride in their works or just something they have drawn or created. It need not be a trophy won from a competition. It could be a story they write in their leisure. It could be a photograph they've taken FOR the family.

Due to the lack of response for the topic, I've changed it to 'My Favourite Game'.

Hidayat,"My favourite player is Torres."

No comments:

Post a Comment