Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Clarifying an issue: Files

A parent has given me the feedback that files should not be brought home considering their weight.

I would like to clarify that the files are meant for revision.

Considering the needs of the majority of the students, I feel that I need to return the files to the students so that they may revise for the CAs and SAs. However, I need the students to bring the files back to school on a daily basis while they are holding onto the files, as I would be using worksheets and practice papers for revision purposes and students are required to file the worksheets and papers periodically. From my experience, students who do not bring their files to school tend to lose their worksheets after school if I return them their worksheets.

If there's any parent who feels that files are not needed for any reason, especially when CA or SA is approaching, do write me a note stating that you would like the files to be kept in school. I've nothing against this wish and will be happy to assist you in lightening the weight of your child's schoolbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment