Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PESA Supporters

Dear children,

I hope some of you are reading this now.

I just received a reply from PESA (storytelling organiser) saying that I'm able to bring along quite a number of supporters for Min Yi for her Semi Final that is coming in two days' time.

I would like to bring along 5 supporters from our class.

If you're keen to know how the PESA Storytelling Competition is like and how artful the storytellers are at the Semi Final Round, and may want to take part in the PESA Speech Competition (for the Upper Primary) in future, when you're in Primary 5 or 6, do ask your parents if they would allow you to go to the Semi Final as Min Yi's supporters.

The details are as follow:
Venue: YMCA Orchard
Date: 6th August 2009, Thursday
Time: 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm

We'll take a mini van there from school at about 1 pm and come back to school at about 6 pm.

To be fair, I'll ask the class if anyone is interested in coming along tomorrow and it'll be good if you already have your parents' consent. I'll also give out the consent forms tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment