Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Seahorse

Just for fun, I showed the children a dead seahorse I picked up when I was walking down the street one day.

It's interesting how quickly the children were able to identify the creature ie. "A real seahorse???""A dead seahorse???" followed with the "Wow!!!" compared to a few adults I've showed it to. Most of them didn't recognise the creature as a seahorse immediately, some asked what it was, and if they did recognise, they doubted that it was real.

I thought it shows just how simple and pure-hearted, and thus clear-minded, children are. They tell it like it is and take it as it is - a very precious quality in human beings which is often lost when we grow up.

Be yourselves and keep it that way, children.





Rest in peace, Seahorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment